Sumber : mbah google
Next, put the chicken in the bowl and pour fresh water into it and then put the grinder spices on it, stir well.
Then, after they stirred well, boil the chicken until the flesh cooked and the colour changes into white.
After that, fry the chicken using vegetable oil until the color becomes brownish.
Finally, we put the chicken on the plate and add some sauce or chili. The fried chicken is ready to eat.
Germinating petunia seeds
materials and equipment
Would you like to make a nice, steaming, pan full of fried rice? Fried rice is very easy to make, also delicious. It can be prepared in many ways, this is just one of them. It takes 20 minutes to prepare and it goes with lots of things! Read on to learn how to make this excellent dish:
· White Rice that’s previously been cooked and refrigerated
· Two Carrots
· 1/2 an Onion
· 3 Eggs
· Beef Bullion
· Black Pepper
· Garlic Powder
· Ground Ginger
· Soy Sauce
· Vegetable Oil
· Shrimp,Chicken,and/or pork/tofu(optional)
1. Put about 6 cups of rice into your rice cooker. Let it steam until its ready.
2. Wash the vegetables. Then dice the carrots, and onions into small pieces. Set them aside for the next step.
3. Add oil and heat up the pan to 100 degrees.
4. Toss the Vegetables into the pan for about 3 minutes.Then toss in the carrots and onions for 3 minutes with the. Add the 1 teaspoon of salt into the pan.
5. Boil the chicken or shrimp with the rest of the ingredients(optional)
6. Put a bit more oil into the frying pan.
7. Toss the rice in carefully.
8. Add an egg and scramble with the other ingredients. Add approximately 2 to 3 tablespoons of soy sauce while frying.
9. Put fried rice on a dish and it’s ready to serve!
· You can substitute butter for oil.
o Inside pita bread with salsa, ham, and melted cheese
o Serve with dumplings
· It’s recommended to use overnight left-over rice for fried rice because it is firmer than freshly cooked rice. This will prevent rice sticking together while stir frying.
· Use caution when operating any cooking surface or container to avoid injury.
· Be careful when you cut the vegetables.
· Beware when performing and “frying” operation as oil tends to “spit” from cooking surfaces, and some food items will actually explode when exposed to hot enough oil.
He wants the noodle to taste and look the same as the one in the hawker stall. I do try my best to serve him the noodle hawker style minus the MSG for sure.
I know the noodle won’t be as addictive as the one in hawker stall but it is healthier.
One of the noodle style I love to cook (and eat as well..;)) is mie ayam pangsit (chicken noodle soup with fried wonton) or it is more popular with the name of mie ayam jamur (mushroom chicken noodle soup).
For Pangsit (wonton):
300 gr mince chicken
250 gr shrimp (peeled)
ready-to-use wonton skins (thaw first)
50 gr cornstarch
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 egg (beaten)
salt and pepper to taste
For Chicken soup:
2 ltr water
1 whole chicken carcass
3 cloves garlic (smashed and chopped)
3 cm fresh ginger (smashed)
1 stalk of spring onion (cut into smaller pieces)
Salt, pepper, and sugar to taste
For mushroom chicken:
250 ml chicken stock
400 gr fillet chicken
1 canned whole button mushroom
3 cloves garlic (smashed and chopped)
1 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp sweet soya sauce
1 tbsp cornstarch (diluted)
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the shrimp into smaller pieces then combine with mince chicken, cornstarch, sesame oil, salt, pepper, and egg, and put into a big bowl.
- Mix well all the ingredients to become the wonton filling
- Take 1 piece of wonton skin and put it on your palm.
- Put 1 teaspoon of the filling in the middle of wonton skin.
- Cover the filling perfectly by folding the wonton skin into a triangle shape then seal the edges.
- Do the same with other wonton skins to finish up the filling.
- If you want to make fried wonton: Heat some oil in the pan to deep-fry the wonton you have made.
- If you want to use the wonton in the chicken soup, just put it into the chicken soup until the meat is cooked.
- Boil 2 ltr water in a big pot.
- Once the water is boiled, put the carcass, smashed and chopped garlic and smashed ginger and bring to boil again.
- Put some salt and pepper to taste.
- You can put the wonton or some fish ball into the soup.
- Once the chicken carcass is soft, put some sugar to taste.
- Stir and put the spring onion into the soup.
- Put aside once it’s ready.
- Dice the chicken fillet into smaller pieces (about 1X1 cm)
- Halve the mushrooms.
- Stir-fry the garlic with 1 spoon of vegetable oil until the fragrance comes out.
- Put the diced chicken and mix with the garlic.
- Put the halved mushrooms into the mixture and mix well.
- Give some salt and pepper, to taste.
- Put some oyster sauce and sweet soya sauce to brown the mixture (but not too much)
- Put the chicken stock and mix well.
- Once the chicken is cooked, you can mix with the diluted cornstarch to thicken the mixture.
- Mix and stir well.
- Once it’s ready, you can put aside.
To prepare the noodle:
- Boil 1 ltr water.
- Once the water is boiled, switch off the stove.
- Put the egg noodle into the boiled water and stir finely.
- Use a noodle strainer and put the noodle into a serving bowl.
- After you prepare the noodle (above) and put it into a serving bowl, give 1 tbsp olive oil (or vegetable oil), 1 tbsp sweet soya sauce and mix them well.
- Take 2 tbsp mushroom chicken you have made previously and put on top of the noodle.
- Give some pepper.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion and fried shallots.
- Put 2 pieces of fried wonton.
- Give some chicken soup (with wonton/fishball) on a separate bowl.
- Enjoy your chicken noodle. Yummm!!
With this you can amaze people and make them wonder “How in the world did that person get that egg in the bottle?”
1. Make sure the bottle has no liquid in the bottom of it and that there are no flammable substances in it either.
2. Stand the glass bottle upright with the opening skywards.
3. Light three matches and drop them in the bottle. Wait a second or two.
4. Put the peeled, hard-boiled egg onto the bottle’s opening, wide end down.
5. Wait. After the matches go out, the egg will be pulled into the bottle.
· This works because when the matches burn, they heat up the air inside the bottle, which expands, forcing some out of the bottle. Once the egg seals the top of the bottle, the matches quickly run out of oxygen and go out. As the air in the bottle cools, it exerts less pressure on the egg, while the air pressure outside of the bottle doesn’t change. The egg is pushed into the bottle once the difference between those forces is sufficient to deform the egg and overcome friction with the neck of the bottle.
· Most of the time the egg will be intact once it’s been sucked in, but results will vary.
· The mouth of the bottle should be small, but still at least half the diameter of the egg.
· Want to leave the eggshell on the egg? Simply soak the egg in vinegar for 24 hours until the eggshell is soft and then follow the same instructions. Then wait another 24 hours and the eggshell will be hard again. You can even do this with a raw egg.
· To get the egg out of the bottle again, see this article
· Do not wait too long after you light the matches. They will burn out.
· You can also do this with a balloon. Stretch the opening of a balloon over the opening of the bottle and it will get blown up inside the bottle.
· Do not attempt this activity without adult supervision.
· Do not attempt this over a rug or similar objects.
· A glass bottle with a large enough mouth to admit an egg (see “Tips”)
· 3 matches
· A hard boiled egg, peeled
· Safety goggles
· A responsible adult
How to Make Fried Fish without Frying.
Preheat your oven to 475 degrees.
Take each fillet and wet it with the lemon juice. Pat the fillet dry.
Combine milk, hot pepper sauce and garlic together in a large bowl.
In another bowl, combine the white pepper, salt and onion powder with the cornflake crumbs (or bread crumbs) and pour this onto a flat plate.
Let each fillet sit briefly in the milk mixture. Remove them and coat on both sides with the seasoned crumbs you placed on the flat plate. Allow the fillets to sit a few moments in the crumbs so that the crumbs can stick to both sides.
On a lightly oiled shallow baking dish, arrange the fillets.
Bake for 20 minutes on the middle rack of your oven without turning them.
Serve each fillet with the lemon wedge.
1 ripe black-skinned plantain or 4 small finger banana (make sure that the banana is sweet)
1 tsp. sugar
6 Tbs. flour
a pinch of salt
vegetable oil for deep frying
Place flour in a deep mixing bowl. Make a well in the middle of the flour, and add egg, sugar and salt. Add water little by little. Whisk vigorously until batter is evenly smooth for coating and not too thin. If it is too thin, add more flour.
Peel plantain or banana and cut in half lengthwise and then cut again with 4-inch width. Dip into batter to coat generously.
Heat oil in a wok or deep fryer until moderately hot. Place coated plantain or banana in the wok or deep fryer and fry slowly until golden brown and crispy. This usually take approximately 10-15 minutes. Remove bananas from oil, drain on paper napkins and dry well.
Serve while still warm
Makes 4 servings.